Local project partner
German project partner
01.06.2021 - 30.06.2022
Core challenge is to bring together bankability and availability of adapted financial services. There is a need to identify what the factors are and which actors contribute the most to successfully bring together bankability and availability of adapted financial services and products in Ghana. To bridge the gap between SMEs and FSPs, it is necessary to involve both parties (demand and supply side) with their individual perspectives.
In order to increase access to innovative, demand-driven financial services and improve employment in SMEs, a combined approach of business games, training/lecture and business coaching model will be implemented for this pilot project.
- Based on the defined target group (small or medium sized enterprises, industry etc.) it is important to adapt the training concept to the specific needs and capacities.
- This means the adaptation of business games know-how sessions, training/lecture and coaching concept and development of materials for SMEs.
- This is implemented through 3 modules:
- Interactive Micro-Business Game for SMEs, Lecture and Interactive Sessions,
- Peer learning (SME, demand side),
- Business coaching with a) examples to illustrate the supply side (FSP) and b) deepening and application of the previously developed planning based on the business activities of the SMEs.