Sorry, there are no items
We, the Sparkassenstiftung für internationale Kooperation (Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation), and our project activities have kindled your interest?
That’s very much appreciated! Due to our constantly increasing number of projects we are able to offer highly qualified people job opportunities on a regular basis as follows:
- One- to two-week assignments as short-term experts in our project countries focusing on certain core issues in the area of banking and savings banks business.
- Assignment as resident long-term expert in a project country for a period of initially one to two years on site, who is closely cooperating with the project partners and the representatives of German organisations in the respective country.
- The position as project manager, who has things firmly under control at our Bonn-based headquarters and is closely cooperating with the long-term and short-term experts.
The tasks and challenges our staff members have to cope with are very extensive. Thus, a profound education in banking and finance, language skills and a high commitment to the job are a precondition to work successfully with us and for us.
Every applicant should be able to identify her- or himself with the principles and goals of Sparkassenstiftung für internationale Kooperation and be aware of the personal challenges inherent in international development cooperation! Therefore, we highly recommend that you ask yourself the following questions prior to sending us your application – in particular if you are interested in an assignment abroad:
- Can I imagine working in the field of development cooperation?
- Do I like working with people coming from different countries and having different cultures?
- Do I have the personal skills and social competence – the so-called ‘soft skills’ – required for this job?
- Am I prepared to work in a foreign country and do I have the necessary support from my family, if required?
If your answer to all these questions is ‘yes’, we are looking forward to receiving your application, including a CV.
Should you be interested in working as short-term expert, we kindly like to ask you to fill in the questionnaire as well.
Please send your application including a CV and the questionnaire to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speculative applications are welcome any time.